http://amiresque.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Aug 17, 2012

Let TIFF Begin...

I'm happy to announce that for the second year in a row, Nathaniel Rogers of The Film Experience has given me his space to cover the Toronto International Film Festival. I'm understandably overjoyed. It's one thing to be able to attend the festival on a yearly basis but getting to cover it for an audience far larger than my parents is an entirely different thing. 
I've started my coverage with a preview of the films I'm most excited for, or rather, the smaller titles that I'm hoping prove to be real gems. After all, my favourite film of the festival, and the whole year actually, was one that had not been on my radar but caught me by surprise on the last day of the fest.
I will be back with lots more during September, but for now, head over to The Film Experience and help me with your suggestions. What else should I be looking forward to. 

Dennis Quaid in Ramin Bahrani's At Any Price

No comments:

Post a Comment