http://amiresque.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Oct 25, 2012

Interview: Ben Lewin on Portraying Sex and Getting the Right Cast

I realize that my coverage of The Sessions has been more extensive than any other film I've written about on the blog, but it's because Fox Searchlight was kind enough to arrange these interviews and events for me during TIFF. My final piece on the film is this interview with writer/director Ben Lewin. As you may remember I already posted my very favourable review of the film and an interview with one of the film's stars and one of my favourite actors, William H. Macy.

Head over to The Film Experience and join in the conversation!

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate you for providing such a valuable content for us. This is one amazing piece of article. Helped a lot in increasing my knowledgevisit site

    ReplyDelete